Tuesday, March 19, 2013
March Madness (Re-intro)
I know I'm late here but I just noticed something. Looking at my blog when I decide to post about how "crap city" my life is, it's always in March. Why is that? *laughs* I mean for the last two years my life is pretty much on some weird downward spiral right around that time. March must have it out for me. I mean I do have my share of problems but my life can always be worse. All I can do is continue to write about my life and all the insane stories that come from it. I've been places and experienced things that are straight up sitcom material. I can't let those memories slip away. And hopefully you readers (assuming people are actually reading this) will sit down, pour a drink and laugh, cry and read in disbelief at my roller coaster of a life. Alot of my memories are out of order and are jumbled as I try to recall alot of them. But each story I write is real and not a fabrication. Of course I changed the names as I have violated codes of secrecy to several of my friends. But I want my stories to be carried on. And who isn't gonna get a kick out this. Besides only the people I write about will know who I'm talking about oh and maybe my BFF but I'm starting to ramble. Sorry. Happy March Madness. Hopefully it doesn't bend you over the way it's done me for the last 2 years. <3 Miguel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment